Office Bearers :
Office Bearers :
(1) The Council shall consist of –
(a) 3 professional architects posted at the Ministry, to be appointed by the Minister;
(b) 3 professional architects, to be elected in the manner specified in the Schedule;
(c) one professional architect from the Mauritius Association of Architects;
(d) a representative of the Ministry; and 56 Acts 2011
(e) a representative of the Attorney-General’s Office.
(2) The Council shall elect a Chairperson and a Vice-Chairperson from among its members referred to in subsection (1)(a), (b) and (c).
(3) A member, other than an ex officio member, shall hold office for a period of 2 years and shall be eligible for reappointment or re-election, as the case may be.
(4) The Minister shall cause the composition of the Council to be published in the Gazette.
(5) Every member shall be paid such fees or allowances as the Council may determine.
Architect dplg ( Strasbourg, France ) since 1982.
Director of J&A Architects Ltd.
Registered with PAC since 1989.
Second time member of the PAC council.
Member of the Building Control Advisory Council.
Architect – VTU Bangalore- India.
Registered with PAC since 2007
Registration number 159
Registrar of PAC since 2014
Architect B.Arch ,MBEM & A.P Green Star (SA)
Vice Chairperson for the previous Council
Council Member for the 3rd time
Chairperson Construction Anti Corruption Committee ICAC
Architecte dplg (Marseilles-Luminy , France) since 1994
Registered with PAC since 1995- Registration Number No. 80
Council Member and Registrar 2007-2008
Elected Council member since 2016
Registration Board :
Renoo has been running the day to day operations and admin of the PAC office since the year 2000.